What is Microneedling?
Microneedling additionally called collagen induction therapy is a minimally invasive technique that includes puncturing of the skin with microneedles to enhance collagen production resulting in smoother, firmer, and toned skin.
Wait – Are you the Right Candidate?
Earlier than undergoing micro-needling treatment in Peshawar, Pakistan, it is important to decide whether or not you are the right candidate for the treatment or not. Bear in mind the subsequent factors:
- You are aged 20 and above.
- You experience enlarged pores.
- You experience traumatic scars.
- You experience dull and dry skin.
- You experience acne.
- You have wrinkles and fine lines.
- You are facing pigmentation and uneven skin tone.
- Your skin is damaged with sun rays.
Benefits of Microneedling Treatment
Following are the benefits of microneedling treatment
1 - Reduce Scars
Microneedling treatment is verified to alleviate pimples and surgical scars by breaking mature tissue and triggering the manufacturing of the latest collagen.
2 - Reduce Fine Lines & Wrinkles
Microneedling treatment stimulates the production of herbal collagen and elastin which reduces first-rate strains and wrinkles.
3 - Treats Signs of Aging
Microneedling treatment is powerful in stopping early signs and symptoms of getting old. It could be blended with antioxidant serums and different remedies like fusion peels for exceptional results.
4 - Treats Enlarged Pores
The collagen is stimulated around your pores, the place around the pores plump which makes your pores disappear with microneedling.
5 - Reduce Hyperpigmentation
Sun damage, age spots, and hyperpigmentation may be decreased by microneedling treatment.
Microneedling Treatment - Targeted Areas
Microneedling isn't always just for the face, as it can be executed on different regions of the frame as properly which consists of legs, arms returned, palms, neck, and abdomen.
Microneedling Treatment Duration
The Microneedling method is for 45 minutes. Before the treatment, a numbing cream is applied for 20 mins to lessen ache.
You may also like: Points to Remember Before Getting Hydrafacial Treatment in Pakistan
What you can expect after doing Microneedling Treatment in Pakistan?
Microneedling process also can give you swelling for a very short period, moderate bruising, and skin flaking that may remaining for five-6 days. In general, you may wear normal make-up and return to your everyday daily activities after 24 hours. Sunscreen is advised as the skin becomes sensitive after the treatment. Microneedling works speedily to rejuvenate new pores and skin cells. In short, you could see results inside multiple weeks.
Techniques used for Microneedling Treatment at Dr. Kashif Aesthetic Studio
For micro-needling treatment in Peshawar & Pakistan, a hand-held tool is used. It’s a roller-type device that incorporates microneedles. It’s far moved throughout the surface of the skin which creates microscopic incisions and hurries up the recuperation technique.
Points to remember before starting microneedling treatment
Pre-treatment care plays a very important role in determining the outcome of Micro-needling treatment. It's far vital to follow all the instructions given by skin specialists in Peshawar, Pakistan. Right here are a few trendy hints:
- Avoid smoke for 2 weeks earlier than the remedy.
- Avoid the use of alcohol.
- Fill for your prescriptions earlier.
- Keep away from fake and herbal tanning.
- Do not put on make-up on the day of the remedy.
- Fill for your prescriptions in advance.
- Discontinue use of creams containing Retin-A, at least every week before the treatment.
- Avoid excessive sun exposure for a few weeks before the treatment.
- Do not scrub your skin two weeks before the treatment.
Recommended: Pigmentation Treatment in Peshawar, Pakistan
Points to remember after completing microneedling treatment
After Micro-needling treatment in Peshawar, Pakistan, swelling, and redness are not unusual but it'll subside in a few days. You need to observe all of the instructions given by using your skincare specialist. Here are a few well-known recommendations:
- Utilize cold compressions to raise swelling and redness.
- Protect the treated area from water for at least a day.
- Keep away from massaging your skin for a minimum of a week.
- Keep away from direct sunlight like a great deal as feasible.
- Put on SPF 50 or above for the treatment.
- You can return on your daily basis activities after the treatment however keep away from any strenuous activities for a minimum every week.
How we do Microneedling Treatment at Dr. Kashif Aesthetic Studio
Micro-needling Treatment consists of the following steps:
- A numbing cream is implemented to the skin to minimize pain and discomfort resulting from micro-needles.
- Meanwhile, your blood is extracted with the assist of a needle and is spun in a centrifuge.
- After spinning, the platelet-rich plasma is separated from the crimson blood cells.
- A Micro-needling system is utilized across the surface of the skin to feature microscopic punctures.
- Platelet-rich Plasma is allowed to seep via those punctures which also enhances the results of micro-needling.
- Normally, the PRP injections are used to inject Plasma into the most broken regions.
- This technique roughly takes approximately an hour to finish.
After the procedure, one would possibly experience moderate redness and swelling throughout the face but there's not anything to fear about as it will fade away in some days.
Results of Microneedling Treatment in Pakistan
The Micro-needling treatment in Pakistan provides natural-looking results and perfect-looking skin by treating all your skin issues. You will instantly notice a difference after the first treatment and will achieve flawless skin once the treatments are completed. Results are long-lasting and will keep you looking young and beautiful for years.
Contact us today if you are interested in microneedling treatment in Pakistan.